Thursday, June 15, 2006

"I just like to click things..."



OK, it's already been a long week, and this is my opportunity to vent:

As you've seen on the OWH's home page, they have the daily poll on whatever they deem poll-worthy. Sometimes the questions are big issues; sometimes they're pop-culture issues. Whatever. Fine. But why, pray-tell, do they always have one button you can click for "I have no opinion", and then there're like hundreds of people who have clicked this?

If you have "no opinion" shouldn't you just click away to the next article? Or finish your sandwich? Or finish cleaning out your ears? Or whatever it is you're doing that would be more important than registering the fact that you have no opinion on the poll of the day???

Who are you people????
Am I alone here????? Am I taking crazy pills??????

Help me out here!!!

No comments: